2015 was hard but fun. It was a year of a lot of “firsts”. I’d like to believe I’ve become more mature this year. I’m turning thirty this year after all. In 24 Powerful Ways To Finish The Year Off Right, one of them is, “make a list of the fifteen best things you did this year”, so here it goes.
Best Things of 2015
- I used to think life is unfair, but I realized it isn’t.
- Won and enjoyed a scenic tour of Dubai through a seaplane.
- Saw giraffes and other wildlife at Sir Baniyas Island. Had the most amazing time!
- Lost more than 10kgs of weight and worked out more! Run my first 10Km.
- Worked on a number of creative projects. I got paid in some, but I also did online volunteering which is awesome!